What is SFS:
The Finnish Standards Association SFS is the central standardization organization that controls and co-ordinates national standardization work in Finland.
Accessing SFS Online within Laurea's network:
Accessing SFS Online outside Laurea's network:
- Laurea subscribes to standard groups 03 and 13.
- Topics included in group 03: services, company organization, management and quality, adminstration, transport.
- Topics included in group 13: environment, health protection, safety.
- Read the instructions on the front page of SFS Online
Examples of standards in SFS Online
- SFS-EN ISO 9000
- SFS-EN ISO 9001
- SFS-EN ISO 9004
- SFS-EN ISO 19011
Occupational health and safety
- OHSAS 18001 & OHSAS 18002
IT security techniques
- SFS-ISO/IEC 27000 - SFS-ISO/IEC 27005
- SFS-ISO/IEC 27036-2
- SFS-ISO/IEC 29190
- SFS-EN 31000
- ISO/TR 31004
- SFS-ISO 31010
- SFS-opas 73
- SFS-EN 14604. Smoke alarm devices
- SFS-EN 50133 - SFS EN 50134. Alarm systems
- SFS-EN 50518. Monitoring & alarm receiving centre
- SFS-EN 62676. Video surveillance systems
Laurea-kirjasto | Saavutettavuusseloste | Laurea Library | Accessibility statement