The Sustainable Development Goals are a universal call to action to end poverty, protect the planet and improve the lives and prospects of everyone, everywhere. The 17 Goals were adopted by all UN Member States in 2015, as part of the 2030 Agenda for Sustainable Development which set out a 15-year plan to achieve the Goals.
Today, progress is being made in many places, but, overall, action to meet the Goals is not yet advancing at the speed or scale required. 2020 needs to usher in a decade of ambitious action to deliver the Goals by 2030. (United Nations)
Atlas of Sustainable Development Goals 2023 / World Bank
SDG Academy Library
Academic Corporate Collaboration in the Context of Sustainable Development Goals: Benchmarking Finland (Hajikhani & Suominen / Business Finland)
Climatic Change Journal
Report on the implementation of the 2030 Agenda for Sustainable Development / Finland Voluntary national review 2020, / Publications of the Prime Ministers office
Sustainable Development Report 2022
Sustainable Development Solutions Network
- Blincoe, K. 2022. The Turning Has Started. In: Achieving Sustainability: The Ultimate Human Challenge. Springer, Cham. https://doi.org/10.1007/978-3-031-10023-9_8
- Ranjbari, M., Esfandabadi, Z. S., Zanetti, M. C., Scagnelli, S. D., Siebers, P. O., Aghbashlo, M., ... & Tabatabaei, M. 2021. Three pillars of sustainability in the wake of COVID-19: A systematic review and future research agenda for sustainable development. Journal of Cleaner Production, 297, 126660.
- Rodriguez-Anton, J. M., Rubio-Andrada, L., Celemín-Pedroche, M. S. & Alonso-Almeida, M. D. M. 2019. Analysis of the relations between circular economy and sustainable development goals. International journal of sustainable development and world ecology, 26(8), pp. 708-720. doi:10.1080/13504509.2019.1666754
- Sachs, J. D., Schmidt-Traub, G., Mazzucato, M., Messner, D., Nakicenovic, N., & Rockström, J. 2019. Six transformations to achieve the sustainable development goals. Nature sustainability, 2(9), 805-814. OPEN ACCESS.
- Schroeder, P., Anggraeni, K., & Weber, U. 2019. The relevance of circular economy practices to the sustainable development goals. Journal of Industrial Ecology, 23(1), 77-95. OPEN ACCESS.
- Wamsler, C., Bristow, J. 2022. At the intersection of mind and climate change: integrating inner dimensions of climate change into policymaking and practice. Climatic Change 173, 7 (2022). https://doi.org/10.1007/s10584-022-03398-9. OPEN ACCESS.