This guide provides information on 3UAS Libraries (Haaga-Helia, Laurea and Metropolia UAS libraries) and how to use their services and resources.
- Libraries in Haaga-Helia, Laurea and Metropolia (3UAS Libraries) combined their collections and customer registers in May 2019
- Being a customer of any 3UAS library gives you the right to use library services and the joint collection with one library card
- Libraries own search interfaces: HH Finna, Laurea Finna and MetCat Finna are the gateway to the joint collection
- Licensed e-material is accessible only for students and staff of own home university
Library cards and joint customer register
- 3UAS libraries are open to all. You don't have to be a student of Laurea, Haaga-Helia or Metropolia UAS to get a library card.
- Library membership is created at the library customer service. Please bring a valid photographic proof of identity (driving license, passport, ID card)
- 3UAS students can activate their library card to their phones in Tuudo application without visiting the library. Read more.
- 3UAS Libraries has a joint collection and customer register. With one library card you'll get an access to all printed materials of three UAS libraries.
- 3UAS collection can be searched through each UAS library's own Finna service (HH Finna, Laurea Finna, MetCat Finna)
- Joint collection does not include licensed ematerials (ebooks, databases etc.). They are available only to local endusers.
3UAS libraries Privacy Notice
Opening hours and contact information
Instructions and guides
New students can find information on library services from following websites:
Visiting 3UAS libraries
- use the same library card in all 3UAS libraries
- return your loans to any of the 3UAS libraries
- pay overdue fines to any of the 3UAS libraries
- pay overdue fines online via any 3UAS library database: HH Finna, Laurea Finna or MetCat Finna
Unified rules and regulations
Laurea-kirjasto | Saavutettavuusseloste | Laurea Library | Accessibility statement